United Nations Federal Credit Union Financial Advisors and Aon have partnered in an effort to provide a greater multi-dimensional security platform for our clients through IDmeLive, an Aon branded, private-label program. In the event of an identity breach or individual identity theft, restoring a victim to pre-victim status, will save your customers hundreds of hours of their own time, productivity, money and provides your organization with database protection in the event of a data breach.
Products & Services
- Fully Managed Family Identity Restoration
- Internet Monitoring
- $25,000 Fraud Expense Reimbursement
- Identity Monitoring
- The Green Mailbox, Postal Junk Mail box Reduction
- Social Media Monitoring
- Criminal Identity Theft Monitoring and Early Warning System
- Credit Report Reminder Service
- Online Reputation Search
- Fraud Alert Assistance Service
- Personal Identity Theft Background Check
- Lost Wallet Service
- Credit Security Freeze
Current Identity Theft partners consist of the following industries: airline, auto, hospitality, technology, financial institutions, healthcare, payroll companies, utility companies, associations, and telecommunication companies.
To learn more, please call 1-212-324-3900, or email email@example.com. Office hours Monday-Friday 8AM-5PM EST.